[SOLVED] I tried to overclock my 3400g and now it freezes my whole PC when I power it on (plz help)

Aug 12, 2020
I have a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max MoBo

16 GB Ram Corsair Vengeance LPX

400 W EVGA PSU

I don't know what is wrong, I am begging for your help (anyone's help)

I have very important things in that PC

I need help ASAP plz help me :(

Solution
I actually did not do that.
What will happen if I do those steps?
Plz explain (I need all the knowledge I can possibly get)
It clears everything you adjusted in your bios. You need to unplugg your psu, uplugg the watch type battery on the mobo and with both done hold the power button on the pc for 30s x2 it will reset the bios info well keeping it's update after holding power button for x2 times put battery back in plug psu back in boot pc
I actually did not do that.
What will happen if I do those steps?
Plz explain (I need all the knowledge I can possibly get)
It clears everything you adjusted in your bios. You need to unplugg your psu, uplugg the watch type battery on the mobo and with both done hold the power button on the pc for 30s x2 it will reset the bios info well keeping it's update after holding power button for x2 times put battery back in plug psu back in boot pc

Solution
Aug 12, 2020
I actually have a reset button on my case, is it safe to try that? Or must I follow these steps ?