[SOLVED] I turned on my computer and it turned off immediately

Deathwings

Prominent
Feb 10, 2020
So i shutdown my computer regularly in the evening and today morning i tried to power it on and the computer start like normal and immediately stop i tried to power it again but nothing happened no fans spinning no led light nothing , i tried to make sure it is not a button problem and it wasnt which i had year ago , and i think the psu i working because the things i plug in to the case ( headphones light ) still working i dont know if thats means the psu is good

Solution
So i shutdown my computer regularly in the evening and today morning i tried to power it on and the computer start like normal and immediately stop i tried to power it again but nothing happened no fans spinning no led light nothing , i tried to make sure it is not a button problem and it wasnt which i had year ago , and i think the psu i working because the things i plug in to the case ( headphones light ) still working i dont know if thats means the psu is good
Could you post your system components (with model #s)

If you had a similar issue with the power button, then disconnect the power button wire from the motherboard to rule that out.
You could short the two power pins with a flat screw driver to power on the PC.
A...
Could you post your system components (with model #s)

If you had a similar issue with the power button, then disconnect the power button wire from the motherboard to rule that out.
You could short the two power pins with a flat screw driver to power on the PC.
A failing PSU could turn on and even power some components.
I would try another PSU.

Solution

Deathwings

Prominent
Feb 10, 2020
It isnt a button issue i think its a psu because i tried to power it on ( plug a green and black wire together) and it doesnt work when i had the power button i tried this method to see if its motherboard or psu problem and when i shorted green and black wire the psu started which in this situation it doesn’t hopefully its a psu problem and not a cpu or motherboard

It isnt a button issue i think its a psu because i tried to power it on ( plug a green and black wire together) and it doesnt work when i had the power button i tried this method to see if its motherboard or psu problem and when i shorted green and black wire the psu started which in this situation it doesn’t hopefully its a psu problem and not a cpu or motherboard
Make sure to unplug all wires connected to your computer before testing the PSU.
If you jumped the 4th and 5th pin on the PSU 24-pin connector (while the clip was facing you), and the PSU did not power on then the PSU has failed.

Deathwings

Prominent
Feb 10, 2020
I tried pin 3-4 and i tried 4-5 and nothing sees to work 4 is the green wire and 3-5 is black wire , i should plug the green wire and anyblack wire am i right ?

Deathwings

Prominent
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah i did it and it doesnt seems to work i will try to power it with My bro psu just to make sure the problem is from the psu before making and purchase
Thank you for helping and i will update you with the results