Question I uninstalled my nvidia drivers and now I got no monitor display. PLEASE HELP!!

Oct 8, 2020
So basically my monitor would turn off around every 5mins, and I thought if I were to reinstalled my graphics drivers it would resolve this issue. I deleted my graphic drivers from device manager, after that it asked to restart my pc. After I booted it back up it just showed no signal, I used a hdmi cable. I’m at loss here I’ve tried everything I can think off this includes resetting my cmos, removing my card and plugging it into my motherboard trying another monitor. And it won’t even show a post screen this pc has important files that I need to have access to... I’m kinda clueless when it comes to computer and computer parts. But i Have no display what so ever I’ve searched up and tried absolutely everything, like I said I have very important work files and I’m begging for any suggestions at this point.

CPU:A10-7850K
GPU: Asus Gtx 950
Ram: 8gb
HDD: 300gb
PSU: 450wat

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

You're advised to uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU not removing them from Device Manager.

Oct 8, 2020
Do you happen to
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

You're advised to uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU not removing them from Device Manager.
do you happen to know a solution to my problem?

Oct 8, 2020
You can plug your HDD into another systems to backup your important files, just make sure to not format the HDD.

For no display issue, you might have to diassembly and reassembly every part. And try boot without GPU. Just install the CPU and 1 stick RAM, at least until they can post the BIOS.
Any other options instead of reassembling my pc you reckon I can try?

Oct 8, 2020
You can plug your HDD into another systems to backup your important files, just make sure to not format the HDD.

For no display issue, you might have to diassembly and reassembly every part. And try boot without GPU. Just install the CPU and 1 stick RAM, at least until they can post the BIOS.
What are you the parts am I required to take out?