Question I upgraded my RAM now I can't boot from my HDD or SSD

TLoke_

Honorable
May 14, 2016
I just recently upgraded to a Ryzen 5 1600 AF and ASrock b450m-hdv r4.0. The switch worked great and everything!
I thought let's go ahead and upgrade the RAM as well. So I bought 2x 8gb of 3000mhz RAM. I powered off my computer switched the RAM and everything looked fine until I saw it was running at 2400mhz. So I powered off and went into the UEFI and changed to XMP and turned up to 3000mhz. First thing that happened was the display wouldn't come back on so I powered her off a threw in the old RAM. And she powered up to the BIOS and I changed it back to the original settings and tried to save and power off. To get back into windows. Then I booted up and it said Please Reboot and select proper boot device. I Googled that and it said all I had to do was changed the storage settings to RAID in the BIOS and now I did. Now the only thing that pops up is the BIOS. Guys please help I have messed up and I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm kinda freaking out.

Sep 30, 2019
Happened to me once. I think you can go into your UEFI, go to boot, then prefered devices and set the drive with an OS on it to the default. Im not sure this is how youd do it though, im still a newbie