I use a steam-engine to power my PC

This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
wherever I want.

But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
Plutonium.

"Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
> wherever I want.
>
> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
> Plutonium.

I attach mine to my bike tire and surf the net as I cruise the streets.

mine is powered by my pet hamster kahn. as he runs on his wheel it turns a
turbine which sends a charged plasma burst directly into the dilithium
chamber powering my amd core making proper cooling even more critical
because if the core overheats it begins to emit random tetryon particles
which once resulted in the formation of a quantum singularity that
accidentally sent me back in time where i gave al gore the idea for the
internet in exchange for some of the parts i needed to return to my own
timeline.

"Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
> wherever I want.
>
> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
> Plutonium.

Right, and mine is powered by my internal methane exhaust transduced through
wi-fi.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf@verizon.net

Jan Alter wrote:
> Right, and mine is powered by my internal methane exhaust transduced
> through wi-fi.
>
> --
> Jan Alter
> bearpuf@verizon.net
> or
> jalter@phila.k12.pa.us
> "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> mine is powered by my pet hamster kahn. as he runs on his wheel it
>> turns a turbine which sends a charged plasma burst directly into the
>> dilithium chamber powering my amd core making proper cooling even
>> more critical because if the core overheats it begins to emit random
>> tetryon particles which once resulted in the formation of a quantum
>> singularity that accidentally sent me back in time where i gave al
>> gore the idea for the internet in exchange for some of the parts i
>> needed to return to my own timeline.
>>
>> "Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
>>> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
>>> wherever I want.
>>>
>>> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
>>> Plutonium.

I use a large box of polecats fed on eggs as my methane "battery" but it's
likely to cause injury to children poking fingers through the bars, any
ideas for a safer source ?

Alan

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Now you're just being silly....

;o)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:33:32 GMT, "Jan Alter" <bearpuf@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Right, and mine is powered by my internal methane exhaust transduced through
>wi-fi.

"Scotty, we need warp speed in two minutes or we're all dead!"

"I'm floggin' the polecats as hard as I can, Captain!"

overlord

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2001

Damn ya'll are fancy! Wish I had the money to upgrade....
I just use the standard off the shelf 2.4KW cold fusion bottle.
Although I did mod it with some blue LEDs.....

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:06:42 +0100, "Alan Walker" <alan@lordkhaos.dyndns.org> wrote:

>Jan Alter wrote:
>> Right, and mine is powered by my internal methane exhaust transduced
>> through wi-fi.
>>
>> --
>> Jan Alter
>> bearpuf@verizon.net
>> or
>> jalter@phila.k12.pa.us
>> "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> mine is powered by my pet hamster kahn. as he runs on his wheel it
>>> turns a turbine which sends a charged plasma burst directly into the
>>> dilithium chamber powering my amd core making proper cooling even
>>> more critical because if the core overheats it begins to emit random
>>> tetryon particles which once resulted in the formation of a quantum
>>> singularity that accidentally sent me back in time where i gave al
>>> gore the idea for the internet in exchange for some of the parts i
>>> needed to return to my own timeline.
>>>
>>> "Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message

>I use a large box of polecats fed on eggs as my methane "battery" but it's
>likely to cause injury to children poking fingers through the bars, any
>ideas for a safer source ?
>
>Alan

~~~~~~
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost
postmaster@localhost
admin@localhost
abuse@localhost
postmaster@[127.0.0.1]
uce@ftc.gov
~~~~~~
Remove "spamless" to email me.

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> "Scotty, we need warp speed in two minutes or we're all dead!"
>
> "I'm floggin' the polecats as hard as I can, Captain!"

LOL! ROTF!

FRH

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:06:42 +0100, "Alan Walker"
<alan@lordkhaos.dyndns.org> wrote:

>Jan Alter wrote:
>> Right, and mine is powered by my internal methane exhaust transduced
>> through wi-fi.
>>
>> --
>> Jan Alter
>> bearpuf@verizon.net
>> or
>> jalter@phila.k12.pa.us
>> "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> mine is powered by my pet hamster kahn. as he runs on his wheel it
>>> turns a turbine which sends a charged plasma burst directly into the
>>> dilithium chamber powering my amd core making proper cooling even
>>> more critical because if the core overheats it begins to emit random
>>> tetryon particles which once resulted in the formation of a quantum
>>> singularity that accidentally sent me back in time where i gave al
>>> gore the idea for the internet in exchange for some of the parts i
>>> needed to return to my own timeline.
>>>
>>> "Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message

>I use a large box of polecats fed on eggs as my methane "battery" but it's
>likely to cause injury to children poking fingers through the bars, any
>ideas for a safer source ?
>
>Alan

Have you tried using the children in the cage? My daughter is able to
produce a most concentrated emmission of methane that I reckon we
could generate enough power to hook up the whole street.

....and Polecats on their own might make rather nice pets, but watch
they dont poke their paws through the bars as the children might give
them a nasty nip! (..again I base this on my own children and couldnt
possible comment on other peoples kids)

Is mine the only computer that is powered by anti-matter?

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"
"Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
> wherever I want.
>
> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
> Plutonium.

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I thought about using a small generator strapped to a skateboard.
I would run the board down a hill to give me the required juice.

Unfortunately I didnt have a power cable long enough and my PC shot
off the desk when the skateboard had only gone 5 feet.

The solution....yep thats it.....Strap the PC to the board too!
Trouble is it took a 2 mile long hill to send just one email, and it
was tiring and awkward running along with the board typing in the
email (lots of spelling mistakes).

Solution 2: skate down the hill on another skateboard next to the PC
skateboard. Worked most of the time, but keeping the boards the same
speed was a little tricky.

I bet your saying "How can he send an email, surely the modem cable
wouldnt stretch far enough?" Well, the power of the wireless network
has finally been recognised....perfect for people on the move!

On 20 Apr 2004 21:15:51 -0700, lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar (Carl Dau)
wrote:

>This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
>wherever I want.
>
>But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
>Plutonium.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:17:11 GMT, "BigSiphonHose"
<spamfighter@home.com> wrote:

>"Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
>> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
>> wherever I want.
>>
>> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
>> Plutonium.
>
>I attach mine to my bike tire and surf the net as I cruise the streets.

Bet You Cant Get Big Air Though?

In article <408832a8.6203343@news.btinternet.com>,
rotor@free.net (rotor) writes:
|> On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:17:11 GMT, "BigSiphonHose"
|> <spamfighter@home.com> wrote:
|>

|> >"Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message

|> >I attach mine to my bike tire and surf the net as I cruise the streets.
|> >

|> Bet You Cant Get Big Air Though?

Big Air? Is that something like Heavy Water??

--
Bill Stapleton
wls@uwm.edu

"Carl Dau" wrote:
> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
> wherever I want.
>
> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
> Plutonium.

My PC is powered through the sheer force of my will.

Jon

Carl Dau wrote:

> This is true, it works with coal and/or wood and so I can take my PC
> wherever I want.
>
> But I will upgrade to nuclear energy as soon as I have stolen enough
> Plutonium.

The wankers at Homeland Security (ahem) will be knocking on your door today.
You *will* be assimilated or you will be folded, spindled and mutilated.