[SOLVED] I wanna know

Solution
You're probably grossly misunderstanding RAM terminology.

If you're referring to GDDR5 (which you must be), it isn't affected by what type of RAM you have on the motherboard (e.g. DDR3 or DDR4). I'm pretty sure you're referring to GDDR5 because DDR5 doesn't exist for motherboards (yet).

Next, DDR4 RAM (for desktops) is certainly not compatible with DDR3 motherboards. I'm sure you're not talking about GDDR4 because it only existed for a short time and never really hit the mainstream.

If this is wrong, you need to clean up your question because it just barely makes sense.
You're probably grossly misunderstanding RAM terminology.

If you're referring to GDDR5 (which you must be), it isn't affected by what type of RAM you have on the motherboard (e.g. DDR3 or DDR4). I'm pretty sure you're referring to GDDR5 because DDR5 doesn't exist for motherboards (yet).

Next, DDR4 RAM (for desktops) is certainly not compatible with DDR3 motherboards. I'm sure you're not talking about GDDR4 because it only existed for a short time and never really hit the mainstream.

If this is wrong, you need to clean up your question because it just barely makes sense.

Solution