[SOLVED] I wanna to upgrade my dell laptop

Mar 25, 2019
Dear,

Kindly can you help me to upgrade my dell n5520 core i7 laptop to have the lastest ram memory and lastest graphic card also if it will have a good upgrading please help?

Thank you

Solution
If you already have an i7 in there, that is as good as it is going to get. You could increase the memory capacity, but it would still be DDR3, so not the latest. This style board was used in a few models. If you want a faster GPU I recommend finding a complete motherboard with the graphics you want, but they will all be specific to that era.

You are better off spending the money on a replacement laptop. Mobile graphics made huge leaps forward since 3rd gen Intel was around.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
If you already have an i7 in there, that is as good as it is going to get. You could increase the memory capacity, but it would still be DDR3, so not the latest. This style board was used in a few models. If you want a faster GPU I recommend finding a complete motherboard with the graphics you want, but they will all be specific to that era.

You are better off spending the money on a replacement laptop. Mobile graphics made huge leaps forward since 3rd gen Intel was around.

Solution