i wanne know which am4 coolers can be mounted horizontal

Lucky Luck

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015
i have bought a ryzen 5 1600 a few weeks back and i want to overclock a bit so i want a afthermarket cooler. i don't want a water cooler as i don't have any experience with them and don't trust water near electonics. while seaching for potential coolers i found a lot of them that can be mounted but need a bracked. this isn't a big problem but i want a cooler that can be mounted so it takes in air from the right side and blows it out at the back and not from the bottem to top.
i have been browsing the web for a while now but i have only founf 3 coolers for which i know for certain that they can be mounted in said position. the first one being the NH-U12S SE-AM4 which comes with the standad bracked but it has a ugly fan if you ask me. then there is the coolermaster 212 for which you need a bracked and there is the cryorig h7 which also needs a bracked. i can't find any other coolers so if any one knows one that can be mounted whith air going right to left and would share that then that would be nice.
thanks in advance

Lucky Luck

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015

there is a am4 upgrade bracked for the coolermaster hyper 212 LED turbo but thst one only alows for 1 orientation, the bottem to top one. i belief that this is the case on other upgrade kits as well

Lucky Luck

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015
Thank you for the responses. I have chosen the coolermaster masterair pro 4 as it's not too expensive and it fits my build looking at it's looks. I do however need a bracket but that will only cost around 5,48 Euro's for shipping