I want a game that me and my friend can play

NekoMizzy

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
Me and my friend are in different states but i want to play online co op games for PC. I want it to be funny not really actiony but its fine if it is. I just want something that me and him could play together :cry: (not role play games). it can be like a flash game or like a funny lil level game. But if they are any games out there that is co op. I dont want games i have to buy just downloadable or in-browser games. So please tell my of any and that wuld help :)

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
you can always try Savage, or Savage 2, they are more for at least 4 people but can work with 2, it is a strategy/FPS, played lots of it back in the day, savage 1 will run on any current hardware, savage 2 is a bit harder on systems but anything with a decent video card should handle it just fine.

cant think of any flash games that would be co-op.

you can always look in to F2P MMO's like SWTOR or LOTR online or maple story.

Soda-88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
There are loads of F2P games on Steam. I'm sure you can find something there:
http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/?snr=1_4_4__12

Edit: I believe there's a limitation on Steam client, preventing you from sending friend requests if you haven't bought anything with your account. But yeah, you can buy the cheapest game on Steam which will allow you to add friends along with all the features you get with a premium account.

Few more options:
http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-get-a-premium-steam-account

iGGY-101

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2011
Sorry, don't have any 'free' suggestions, but if you decide to pay a little money... I suggest Trine 2! Fun co-op game, really worth playing and is usually pretty cheap on Steam. Hope I helped.

Other fun Co-Op:
Left 4 Dead (1/2)

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

Yeahhh. Definitely. I'd say TF2 and Portal 2. Both run fine on most computers, and are very fun. Portal 2 is on sale right now on Steam, and it will probably be even cheaper during the Christmas Sale.