Question I want a laptop for game development within a budget of 80000(INR)

Feb 15, 2023
I am a beginner game developer and want to buy a laptop. I am confused between MSI Alpha 15 B5EEK-235IN Laptop (Ryzen 7 5800H /8GB/ 512GB SSD/) and Asus TUF Dash F15 (2022)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state what gaming development app's you'll be using to tax your laptop purchase? As for you laptop options, are the two listed above the only two you have access to? We're not located in India and as such we ask users to include their preferred site for purchase. This helps us understand what you have access to pertaining to your region.

Feb 15, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state what gaming development app's you'll be using to tax your laptop purchase? As for you laptop options, are the two listed above the only two you have access to? We're not located in India and as such we ask users to include their preferred site for purchase. This helps us understand what you have access to pertaining to your region.
I will most probably be using unity or unreal engine 5. As for the options available, no those two are not my only options. They are only some of the good ones I sorted. My preferred site will be amazon.in or Flipkart.

Feb 15, 2023
I would go to Asus TUF Dash F15 (2022) or a Lenovo ideapad 3i.
I was going with Asus TuF dash f15 but the problem is that Asus doesn't have a very good reputation in longevity of laptops in India atleast. Many people have complained that their laptops stop working and the motherboards die very easily. I am thinking of going with Dell g15 5520 as dell has a very good reputation in longevity of laptops in India and provide really good after sales service. I am planning to keep this laptop for atleast 5-6 years. What do you think?

LeviTech

Commendable
Sep 27, 2021
It depends on the usage as all laptops and the number of unit sales. In Brasil for example, the Acer Nitro is very popular, and so that, the number of laptops in the technical assistance are higher then others.

TRENDING THREADS