I want a new gaming monitor

Zahid Shabir

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
I need a new monitor with over 100 Hz refresh and ideally i want 4K on it at the cost of roughly £500 if not possible is there any 1440p monitors for under £400 which have over 100 Hz for the 4k display i will take at least roughly 20% over for the price but 1440p i would want under the price feel free to suggest any monitor no matter what the price as long as it fits my criteria i want to game in 4K ideally at over 100 FPS currently in the process of getting the RX 480 vut in the near future i am going for a high end GPU in SLI/Crossfire.

I have been shopping around and the market is flooded with under achieving monitor that are affordable or descent monitors but a bit overpriced. I think we will have to wait a bit.
The best monitor I have found so far are the Acer GN GN276HL or AOC G2770PQU but they are not 4k and still a bit too much than what I am willing to pay. For the price range you have put in, you are most likely in the 24 inch monitor max

Zahid Shabir

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015

i know the market is flooded i just want a good gaming experience i have shopped around but certain brands and monitors are cheap in general compared to what they offer that is what i want but it is not easy to find a reliable cheap monitor i do not want to spend £1000 on a Acer Predator X34 or equivalent as they are good but too expensive i personally should have got the Acer Predator X34 a few months ago as i had seen it sell in the £600-700 market on sale many times and as low as £550 on eBay once but i did not have much cash back then to make such a purchase as i was a full time student now i am working