akalter

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: this week
BUDGET RANGE:
for the monitors, for each one 50$ - 400$
for the graphic card, 50$ - 250$
(e.g.: USD $150-250) Before

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: watching movies, office usage, vista aero, little photoshop

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:
GPU - I dont have one. Power supply - I have 300W.

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: The mother board is
K8N Neo4 Platinum series (MS-7125)

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Israel

MONITOR RESOLUTION: I want two monitors of 24 inch, and i want to use the highest resolution of each one. Like 1,920 x 1,080 on each one.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: (e.g.: Need to have better than stock cooling; Want a card with a lifetime warranty; Must run Crysis with full AA on a three-display setup, etc.)

akalter

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
As i wroted, i dont need it to gaming. on the first step i will use it as rdp and on the next step i want to use it for web site deveplopment, Visual Studio & Photoshoop & web browsers.

All the basic graphics card would suit me? will i have problems When i will use things like to wpf and movies because of the high resolution on the two monitors?
thanks!

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Any of the lower-end Radeon HD 5xxx series will work, I should think. Honestly, any somewhat-recent two-output video card will work. You only need the high-end stuff when you get to 3d rendering. Since neither movies, nor Photoshop have anything 3d, then any video card will work, as long as it can support the resolution you want to go to.

I can see things going wrong in two areas:
1. Not enough power. But its hard to tell if you need a new power supply or not if we don't know how much power you system is currently using.
2. Not backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0. Your board has a PCIe 1.0 slot, while video cards now are built on PCIe 2.0 specifications. Most PCIe 2.0 cards I've come across will also work on PCIe 1.0 slots, but you never know.