I want everyones thought on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFRet

Titan
Within the concept of open discourse and rational discussion, I'm not closing this (Yet).

But holy crap, what a load of out of context quotes and simple asshattery.
And I'm not a fan of one 'party' or the other.

However.....the first personal insult in this thing...and poof..its gone.
Be nice, people.

USAFRet

Titan

And no one came running to this moderator. Just trying to keep things civil.

It's odfd reading this while listening to the News here in England where it seems your all powerful President, who's reputedly bent on herding you all into concentration camps, didn't even know his security staff were bugging Angela Merkals cell.

I suppose there could be a plot to corrall you all and drug you senseless but Obama just hasn't heard about it yet. :D

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
I love me a good conspiracy but.... I find it incredibly ironic that the people who tell us the government cant do anything right is also capable of organizing concentration camps in small town America without anyone knowing. I didnt watch the video, because literally anyone can upload a youtube video, I would be glad to hear some researched points though point me to an article or two.

To get an idea of the kind of dude who would upload this rubbish lets take a look at one of his top comments. This is from the person who uploaded that...

Jesus was a Jew.

Current Jews today no longer resemble the ancient Jews.

The Ancient Jews were fairly more darker in Skin color,

Closer to a "Mid-Brown" as opposed to the "White-ish" skin tone the majority of them have now.

But Race is irrelevant to God,

"He that is a Descendant of Abraham is one INWARDLY" - Paul

"God can turn these STONES into the descendents of Abraham" - John the Baptist

So Im banking on some sort of pseudo religious nonsense about Obama being the antichrist?

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on that one. I don't think the government has the wherewithal and resources to put the entire country under martial law, there are more liberty minded Americans than military personnel or federal agents. If anywhere would be subject to marital law, I imagine it would hit the major cities first before the suburbs and rural areas. I would also like to believe that if the military got called in to enforce martial law, that most of those serving would go AWOL over the idea of policing civilians. In the hypothetical of this conspiracy, my guess it would be Federal Agencies like the DEA, EPA, and IRS that would be called to enforce martial law rather than the military.

Those are already posted on Youboob...talk about hilarious!

riser

Illustrious

Two examples of where you are wrong:

New Orleans after Katrina
Boston after the bombing.

New Orleans: had the National Guard brought in, with guns, and policed. I believe they even shot at people who may have been shooting at them. Extreme example I guess, but they went in, did what they were told, and didn't really know what was going on.
Have you seen the movie The Crazies or whatever, where they brought in the Guard from far away, didn't provide detail but instructed them? No one had a clue what was going on.

Though I do agree that they would eventually realize what was going on and change their course of action.

Boston: That city was locked down while the people cowered in fear. Then, after having many rights stripped during the process come out yelling its their f'ing city. No, no it wasn't. It was the police and terrorist's city, not yours you f'ing idiots. They were locked down. Yes, it was something everyone.. and I say EVERYONE could rally around. Well, what happens when MOST or the MAJORITY rally around something instead of everyone?

We have examples of it happening twice in the last 10 years or so on large scales. What we'd like to think doesn't back up what really happened. If and only if it becomes drawn out from weeks into months could I see your argument start to materialize, otherwise I can see short term Marshall Law and such taking hold.

Whether any of this is planned out or not is irrelevant as time and time again pushes have been made to remove the guns from the population and there it is!

Freedom is just an illusion, you have it, as long as you don't exercise it in open public places, because when you do you'll discover you don't have the freedom you thought you did.

Those that have enough sense to understand that, live everyday to protect their eminent domain, which ownership of is also an illusion.

It would take martial law to pull off some kind of travesty against the people, but martial law across the entire US, is that even possible, I doubt it.

We have sheep in our population, that's true, and we also have those that will die before they give up their illusion of freedom and that's also true, and our government is very well aware of that.

Martial law across the entire US will start our 2nd Civil War or should I say Revolutionary War, when government rises to the point it no longer operates in the best interest of the people it is supposed to protect, it needs to be removed, and replaced, our fore fathers were well aware of that!

You don't need a conspiracy theory to see there's a sink hole in the road ahead, if you cannot already see it's ahead from daily and progressive evidence, then guess what, you're a sheep.

We could have done with a few more "conspiracy nuts" in the UK when the population ssleep-walked into the surveillance society we've now become. Per capita of population, we have the most overt and covert cameras watching over us than any other country in the world and those few of us who spoke up against it were pretty smartly slapped down and told it was all for our own safety.

Our gun laws were strangely similar to your own until fairly recently when things got really stupid to the point where our Olympic shootiing team for the 2008 games had to train in Switzerland. Your Constitution is often misquoted simply to say "the right to bear arms" but I believe the full sentence goes on to say "as part of a Militia" so your Government could probably guns off many of you if they felt like it. Best form a Militia and that would turn matters into a Civil War. Boy, the Chinese would love the effect that would have on your economy. :D

That said, even Politicians have some sense and a ban falls somewhat short of disinventing an invention which involves the hazardous route of time travel back several hundred years. They won't take your guns off you because they can't and that's the only reason.

Sadly, that means the wierdest and most deranged of your countrymen will continue to have the right and the ability to shoot young children in schools.

The TRU guy is a nutjob just like Infowars and The Blaze.

Even Beck makes an appearance ... what does that tell you?

This is just total conspiracy nut rubbish ... it really has no place here in this forums ... but since some of the other mods seem to like sipping on this poisonned coolaide I'll leave it.

With all due respect why would you threaten to close the thread Darren?

Why doesn't it have a place in the forums, what rules does it violate?

How many conspiracies that have actually turned out to be true, so what's wrong with civilly discussing even a conspiracy theory.

Weren't those claiming there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq during the Bush administration that were accused of being conspiracy nuts, actually right in their claims.

Yes Sir, they were correct! (As far as the media and government reported to the American public!)

There were no weapons of mass destruction so they weren't conspiracy nuts after all, right?

Here's my Iraq theory, there actually were weapons of mass destruction discovered, or should I say recovered, but they were US supplied, so they conveniently disappeared, chew on that one.

Haven't you been the biggest advocate for freedom of speech and non censorship?

I don't understand why you would have a problem with it?

If you don't agree with the discussion, you don't have to be a continuing part of it, make your comment view, and keep an eye on the thread so it stays civil and go about your business unless it goes critical.

What's the use having a section like this if threads get closed because a certain moderator doesn't like the topic, even though no forum rules are being broken.

So what rules does this thread actually violate?

INFOWARS and THE BLAZE are not considered mainstream content.

We have previously deleted any references to both of these sites, and will continue to do so, as they are considerd Hate Sites that promote racism, and a raft of other antis that I am too tired to post about.

Happy now?

Since some of the other mods are posting here then I will leave it ... but after analysing the content its pretty clear that its more Beckbabble.

So if other moderators are crossing the line in their participation in a thread that's OK with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.