i want help G

Obey_2

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
i have a old mb (GA-EP35-DS3) and i want to upgrade my cpu to Intel Pentium G4560.
Does this cpu match with my motherboard cuz mine its says support Intel® Pentium® D processor but i want and your opinions...

Solution
You know how Honda sells Civics every year, but there are different generations of Civics besides just new yearly models? CPUs are like that too. A Pentium isn't the same as every other Pentium. Your motherboard supports a certain generation of Pentiums, this generation does not include the G4560. The G4560 is a new generation, which requires a new motherboard and new system ram. You will essentially be building an all new computer.
You know how Honda sells Civics every year, but there are different generations of Civics besides just new yearly models? CPUs are like that too. A Pentium isn't the same as every other Pentium. Your motherboard supports a certain generation of Pentiums, this generation does not include the G4560. The G4560 is a new generation, which requires a new motherboard and new system ram. You will essentially be building an all new computer.

Solution

jakubek160

Respectable
May 22, 2017

I gave him a link to a custom build. It means that he does need to build a new pc anyway. :D

TRENDING THREADS