I want performance

Jcor50

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
I want a link to an outstanding gaming computer that I can play the upcoming games on max settings with no problem at all. I obviously don't want a 10,000 computer because that is ridiculous. I don't have a job because I am 15. I want it to have a sick case too. A nice monitor would be great to. A link to these things would be nice. Something that I can save up to. I don't have to worry about the fact that the newer the game the harder it is to play.
Thanks

Another boutique builder is CyberPowerPC they tend to have a few more customization options than iBuyPower. A word of caution about each; avoid their "Standard PSU" and get a brand name (an option from both). You can search each of their standard PSU's for further details but don't say you weren't warned

eagleneb

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

This is a great suggestion. I use a cyberpower pc and got it with the standard PSU which only lasted a year, so yes, get a better quality one. It's going to cost some serious cash to get a powerful computer.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_Z87_Configurator/

This can do what you want and can give you an idea of how much it would cost. I don't think I added a keyboard and mouse.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS