I want performance

Jcor50

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
I want a link to an outstanding gaming computer that I can play the upcoming games on max settings with no problem at all. I obviously don't want a 10,000 computer because that is ridiculous. I don't have a job because I am 15. I want it to have a sick case too. A nice monitor would be great to. A link to these things would be nice. Something that I can save up to. I don't have to worry about the fact that the newer the game the harder it is to play.
Thanks

Solution
Another boutique builder is CyberPowerPC they tend to have a few more customization options than iBuyPower. A word of caution about each; avoid their "Standard PSU" and get a brand name (an option from both). You can search each of their standard PSU's for further details but don't say you weren't warned
Another boutique builder is CyberPowerPC they tend to have a few more customization options than iBuyPower. A word of caution about each; avoid their "Standard PSU" and get a brand name (an option from both). You can search each of their standard PSU's for further details but don't say you weren't warned

Solution

eagleneb

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

This is a great suggestion. I use a cyberpower pc and got it with the standard PSU which only lasted a year, so yes, get a better quality one. It's going to cost some serious cash to get a powerful computer.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_Z87_Configurator/

This can do what you want and can give you an idea of how much it would cost. I don't think I added a keyboard and mouse.