[SOLVED] I want separate volumes for headset and speakers...

Oct 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I have an issue where my speaker volume control in windows 7 also controls the volume of my headset (which I like using at the same time). I have to set my speaker volume to 100% in order for my headset to be at max volume even if they are at 100%, they are not as loud as when i adjust my speakers to 100%, it seems that the audio controls are connected together even though I want to control the volumes separately if that is even possible. I just want my headset at full volume and my speakers at low volume, if I also mute my speakers my headset is muted as well and can't seem to figure out the problem. If it helps my headset uses optical and is a Tritton Pro+ 5.1 headset. My speakers are made by Creative (not sure of model exactly) and they use the motherboards audio inputs which are orange, black and green. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thankyou

Solution
only way I know you can do that is have your speakers plugged in the back of pc (assuming desktop here) , plug headphones on the front of the computer (yes your system needs dual outputs) and then goto software and set it a separate outputs then you will control the volume on both separately.
Oct 10, 2019
only way I know you can do that is have your speakers plugged in the back of pc (assuming desktop here) , plug headphones on the front of the computer (yes your system needs dual outputs) and then goto software and set it a separate outputs then you will control the volume on both separately.
Thank you for your reply! I’ll try that tomorrow night, much appreciated.