[SOLVED] I want some feedback on my PC build :)

Fusion1005

Commendable
Jan 15, 2020
I'd like to get some feedback on my PC build. It will be mainly used for gaming at 1440p 100+ fps for games like COD, Fortnite, Rocket League, etc. I want my system to last a solid 3-4 years before making any major upgrades. Would very much appreciate any comment made on my build :)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (w/ stock cooler)
Mobo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3x
Storage 1: Intel 660p Series NVME M.2
Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD
Case: Corsair 275R Airflow
PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular ATX

Solution
It looks pretty solid, although I don't think a lot of CM power supplies. Personally I'd change that out for a better model in the 650 watt range. Over-provisioning the PSU is good but you don't really need 750 watts. You may want a better cooler eventually depending on how CPU temps work out, as well as fan noise. Noctua coolers are hard to beat.
High Quality 650W PSU's
It looks pretty solid, although I don't think a lot of CM power supplies. Personally I'd change that out for a better model in the 650 watt range. Over-provisioning the PSU is good but you don't really need 750 watts. You may want a better cooler eventually depending on how CPU temps work out, as well as fan noise. Noctua coolers are hard to beat.
High Quality 650W PSU's

Solution

Fusion1005

Commendable
Jan 15, 2020
High Quality 650W PSU's

I'll def look into the psu, some other ppl were also telling me that I don't need 750w.

For the cpu cooler, my plan on that was to wait and use the stock one for a bit to test it out, and if I notice that I need a better one cuz of noise or temps, I'll look into an aftermarket one.