[SOLVED] i want to add ssd on my motherboard

Solution
pls suggest me good fan
Normal Noctua Fans are a little ugly, but there is no better in terms of quiet to performance (better performance than most fans and still quieter)

But lucky for you, 4 days ago they released black versions! Depending on your cooler the size you will need will change, but "Noctua 120mm NF-F12 PWM Chromax Black Swap 1500RPM Fan" is a starting point
Sep 12, 2019
What is the question? Just buy any SATA SSD and not any M.2 (SATA or NVMe) and it will install on your PC like any hard drive
thanks very much and more my cpu make nosie becoz its having fx 6300 plz suggest me what to and also suggest me good graphic card . which one from i choose amd graphic or nivdea graphic becoz i have fx 6300

Sep 12, 2019
As the others said its just as simple as buying a 2.5" ssd form factor, not m.2, you can swap the wires directly from your hdd to the ssd and you will be good to go (given you cloned the hdd to ssd)
thanks very much and more my cpu make nosie becoz its having fx 6300 plz suggest me what to and also suggest me good graphic card . which one from i choose amd graphic or nivdea graphic becoz i have fx 6300

Sep 12, 2019
As the others said its just as simple as buying a 2.5" ssd form factor, not m.2, you can swap the wires directly from your hdd to the ssd and you will be good to go (given you cloned the hdd to ssd)

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017

CPU shouldn't be making noise, its probably the fan, try re-seating the fan or consider a new fan. A Nvidia 1050ti is probably the ideal GPU for you, good price to performance and shouldn't bottleneck

Reactions: naveencricinfo

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
pls suggest me good fan
Normal Noctua Fans are a little ugly, but there is no better in terms of quiet to performance (better performance than most fans and still quieter)

But lucky for you, 4 days ago they released black versions! Depending on your cooler the size you will need will change, but "Noctua 120mm NF-F12 PWM Chromax Black Swap 1500RPM Fan" is a starting point

Last edited:
Solution