i want to buy a amd processor for my laptop to a better gaming performance but my graphic card is intel hd graphic is it possi

Solution

What he said ^

Sorry to say it but even if your laptop does have a traditional socketed cpu in stead of it being soldered directly to the board, you won't be able to replace it with an AMD chip. Intel HD graphics suggests the laptop doesn't have a discrete gpu, i.e. an iGPU on an Intel cpu.

The only real option you have for improving gaming performance is to get an external PCIe dock with a desktop gpu. But the price + the trouble of setting that up is completely impractical (for the most part). You're better off buying a gaming desktop.
Some laptops do have replaceable cpu's, others don't like maxalge stated. Since you asked about intel hd graphics you're using an intel system. In order to use amd you'd have to have an amd motherboard and an amd processor. That's not possible on a laptop, you can't just swap parts freely like you can on a desktop. If you want an amd based laptop you'd need to buy one that's built with an amd system inside it from the start.

MisterMeow

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016

What he said ^

Sorry to say it but even if your laptop does have a traditional socketed cpu in stead of it being soldered directly to the board, you won't be able to replace it with an AMD chip. Intel HD graphics suggests the laptop doesn't have a discrete gpu, i.e. an iGPU on an Intel cpu.

The only real option you have for improving gaming performance is to get an external PCIe dock with a desktop gpu. But the price + the trouble of setting that up is completely impractical (for the most part). You're better off buying a gaming desktop.

Solution