[SOLVED] I Want To Buy A GeForce GTX1050 Ti

Elkin~NeedsHelp

Prominent
Oct 18, 2020
The Problem Is My Mother Board Is A HP Milton Motherboard Which Literary Have No Info. Well It Does Have a PCI x16 Slot, I Dont Know About The Bios But Heres The Link To The Specification: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06460332

Im Planning To Replace My Case And Buy Some Other Stuff But I Dont Know If My MotherBoard Can Support It?

Ps Should i Just Buy A New MoBo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
It's an Intel 9th Gen motherboard with a PCIE x16 so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't support a card that is contemporary with it.

I'd say that what you're building with the addition of a 1050 Ti is so low-powered performance-wise that spending money on new parts is likely to be wasted unless you can get them very cheap indeed.

ScottJWalker

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2014
It's an Intel 9th Gen motherboard with a PCIE x16 so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't support a card that is contemporary with it.

I'd say that what you're building with the addition of a 1050 Ti is so low-powered performance-wise that spending money on new parts is likely to be wasted unless you can get them very cheap indeed.

Solution