I want to buy laptop for my sister. My sister will use it for studies she is in bca 2nd year so which laptop is better laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2018
I want to buy laptop for my sister. My sister will use it for studies she is in bca 2nd year so which laptop is better laptop.which type of graphics is better for her laptop with integrated graphics card or 2gb graphics card & I can only afford 30000 rs laptop so pps suggests me laptops in del or hp

Solution
No need to worry about the GPU. Dedicated GPU on laptops in that price bracket are little more than a gimmick taking valuable money for other parts. The Dell Inspiron 14 3000 would make an decent college laptop. It is fairly small and light. It should also have decent battery life. Based on the only pro review I found. It does feel cheap, has a dim screen and sub par keyboard. From what I can tell it is much better than any other option in that price bracket.

Dell Inspiron 14 link
No need to worry about the GPU. Dedicated GPU on laptops in that price bracket are little more than a gimmick taking valuable money for other parts. The Dell Inspiron 14 3000 would make an decent college laptop. It is fairly small and light. It should also have decent battery life. Based on the only pro review I found. It does feel cheap, has a dim screen and sub par keyboard. From what I can tell it is much better than any other option in that price bracket.

Dell Inspiron 14 link

Solution

wbankard

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2012
Look for a laptop that has a NON integrated CPU. Get one with at least 16 GB of memory.. Separate memory for the Video card. A hardware connection to the internet, not just wifi. Wifi is slow and can be intercepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.