I want to buy new processor and motherboard for gaming but i am confused between new skylake series and AMD 4,6 series

InsaneV

Commendable
May 27, 2016
I want to buy new processor and motherboard for gaming but i am confused between new skylake series and AMD 4,6 series
The probelm is I had i3-540 which is not working, so I hve to invest in new PC
My budget is Rs.14,000/- ( 208.86 US Dollar )
I want something which is better than i3-540
So should I go with the new Gen. Intel processors or should I go with something else ( Please suggest ).
I won't be able to spend much.
If I go with new gen. i3-6100 thn I would hve to change my mobo ( but obvious ) and also my Ram too>?
I have a Gskill Ripjaws f3-12800CL9-4GBXL DDR3
So please suggest me a good combination of CPU+Mobo
Also if u suggesting to go with New Gen. Intel thn please suggest me a combo of CPU+Mobo+Ram (if necessary)
My budget is only of Rs.14,000 ( 208.86 US Dollar )
If lucky I would be able to increase my budget if possible to Rs.16,000 ( 238.69 US Dollar )
Give me links to components if possible
Living in Mumbai, India.

Also if you are wondering what are my basic computing needs are...so check this out
YoutubeChannel
So atleast need a CPU+MOBO+Ram that would be able to do those things i used to do on i3-540 ,ie., Record games, Video editing, etc.

Thankyou very much in advance.
Really appreciate your help.
I really need to get my PC work asap.

Solution
ok, first off, you've got to use enter key more often. your post is more like a grandma-died-start-immediately telegram from the 70's. unless the reader is also indian, your post will be illegible to most on the forum.

secondly, i recommend skylake i3 for two reasons

1. i do not know very much about AMD, but know enough that they do not have good revisions in the processor space since the last few years; so on both performance and efficiency fronts, intel scores better

2. skylake i3 is really a good processor, i think it competes reasonably with i5 from 2 revisions before, so it not a bad performer at all and does not cost too much as well

here is my suggestion
08,500 cpu: i3 6100
05,500 mobo: H110 from asrock/gigabyte

Half Life

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
ok, first off, you've got to use enter key more often. your post is more like a grandma-died-start-immediately telegram from the 70's. unless the reader is also indian, your post will be illegible to most on the forum.

secondly, i recommend skylake i3 for two reasons

1. i do not know very much about AMD, but know enough that they do not have good revisions in the processor space since the last few years; so on both performance and efficiency fronts, intel scores better

2. skylake i3 is really a good processor, i think it competes reasonably with i5 from 2 revisions before, so it not a bad performer at all and does not cost too much as well

here is my suggestion
08,500 cpu: i3 6100
05,500 mobo: H110 from asrock/gigabyte
02,500 RAM: DDR4 2133 GHz 4 GB from Corsair
------------------------------------------------------
16,500 half life's cool dude config
------------------------------------------------------

Solution

InsaneV

Commendable
May 27, 2016

Really sorry mate for improper alignment of my question ...was in a hurry.
Is it okay if I buy a Ram which is not having a heatsink ...I mean there are Rams which are of Rs.1200 - 1000 or so.
also is there any motherboard cheaper thn u suggested?

Half Life

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
RAMS typically don't come with pronounced heat sinks; those with cool looking ones are actually for the high end audience who drive expensive cars, not worth the money in my opinion; what you do need to keep in mind is that the ram MUST BE DDR4, the rest everything is up to you; i dont htink ddr4 is available for 1000;

about the motherboard, since the socket is new, the prices are somewhat inflated; may be u can look for boards from tier 2 manufacturers like Biostar, foxconn, etc., but the overall cost/ownership experience will be some what diminished with these

good luck

InsaneV

Commendable
May 27, 2016

What if i buy AMD 6300...would i be missing a very huge performance? would i be a ble to play GTA 5 and high graphic games smoothly and record them if possible?
Coz i want to save my money for something...whats my best choice?

Half Life

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
there is this concept in computer and electronics hardware called Obsolescence, which means that it is out of date for today's needs.

generally, we do not purchase what is already obsolete and there fore, i do not recommend amd 6300;