Question I want to change my permanently deleted Gmail address on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Sep 26, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I want to change my permanently deleted Gmail address on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.

I am trying to get access to my Instagram, to change its email address, because that gmail is deleted permanently due to unknown reasons.
I have access to my instagram in my phone, but I cannot log in on my laptop.
On my phone it is telling me, if I want to change the email on my instagram, I need to do it through facebook.
I don't have access to my facebook, i haven't used it in a year or so, and I can't log in because the gmail for it, as I said earlier, is deleted.

I also learned that the only way to change email address on Facebook, is to do it logged in.
And to change my Instagram email, I have to do it through Facebook.

So the biggest problem is the deleted Gmail address.
I learned that the deleted gmail cannot be recovered.

The Gmail situation:
When try to log in to my gmail, it says "Couldn't find your Gmail Account".
When I open the "Find your email" option, and type in my only phone number I had forever, it just says "Something went wrong, try again later".
Later I figured out with my other functioning Gmail that I have access to, that whole "find email" help option doesn't even work property.

Now I am stuck here, and hoping someone can give me some advice on this issue.
Thank you so much for reading, if you need any more information or question, please tell me.

Thank you all!

KingLoki

Great
Jul 10, 2024
I think your only option is to try to contact meta through one of there forms with an explanation of problem and hope you hear back. They will probs want you to provide proof of identity. Might make it easier having an IG account. Don't think you will get anywhere contacting google ??