[SOLVED] I want to connect a Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001 with a usb dongle bluetooth 5.0 How to do this?

Eikonikos Eikon

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2013
I have a bluetooth Keyboard BK 3001 and I was connecting it with a bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle, however I replaced buletoot 4.0 with a bluetooth 5.0 dongle. Now I try to connect keyboard and it is difficult to connect. How can I connect it? Thank you.

Solution
There are no tricks to connecting, sometimes some bluetooth hardware just does not work with others. Make sure the drivers are updated for the dongle you are using, try another brand/model of the adapter also if you want 5 for some reason vs the 4 you had working. If the keyboard does not work with another version 5 dongle then you need to use your older one.
There are no tricks to connecting, sometimes some bluetooth hardware just does not work with others. Make sure the drivers are updated for the dongle you are using, try another brand/model of the adapter also if you want 5 for some reason vs the 4 you had working. If the keyboard does not work with another version 5 dongle then you need to use your older one.

Solution