[SOLVED] i want to duplicate my screen with out the game using MB graphics

Apr 11, 2020
i want 2 screes at one time one with motherboard and one with GPU on duplicate but when i open the game it use the motherboard built in graphics not the GPU how can i change that ? i did not want to buy a DVI-D to vga or DP to VGA that cost way to much

Solution
but when i open the game it use the motherboard built in graphics not the GPU how can i change that ?
Games (or anything else) will use the GPU that is connected to the screen that you run that software on, usually the main screen.
If you go to settings->display you can change which display should be the main one and all software will use the GPU connected to that display.
If you want the game to run on the display that is connected to your iGPU but use the discrete GPU you have to go to settings->graphics search for the .exe and change it to high performance.
but when i open the game it use the motherboard built in graphics not the GPU how can i change that ?
Games (or anything else) will use the GPU that is connected to the screen that you run that software on, usually the main screen.
If you go to settings->display you can change which display should be the main one and all software will use the GPU connected to that display.
If you want the game to run on the display that is connected to your iGPU but use the discrete GPU you have to go to settings->graphics search for the .exe and change it to high performance.

Solution
Apr 11, 2020

i know that games will use the gpu that the screen is on but when its duplicate its on both screens