[SOLVED] I want to have two power buttons... I don't want to solder anything, how do I do that?

bigbobsmith1968

Honorable
Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I wanted to add a custom power switch into my system, a bit more of a show-off power switch. I didn't want to get rid of the one on my case, just for normal use. I have looked into it, most options use soldering but I don't really feel comfortable doing that. If anybody has any splitter cables to recommend that would be great if they even exist. If it is impossible I am still open to different ideas to solve this problem. Pre-Thank you for your help!!! :)

Also If My Case Makes It Impossible I would be willing to swap!

MSI B450 Tomahawk
Ryzen 5 2600
Nvidia RTX 2080 FE
NZXT H500

Solution
I know I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but how would I put another switch in parallel with my existing one?
Start and Reset switches are just simple, normally open, push button, momentary switches with 2 wires (just like doorbell) , polarity is not important. All you have to do is to splice 2 wires from new witch to 2 wires of existing one.
I know I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but how would I put another switch in parallel with my existing one?
Start and Reset switches are just simple, normally open, push button, momentary switches with 2 wires (just like doorbell) , polarity is not important. All you have to do is to splice 2 wires from new witch to 2 wires of existing one.

Solution