[SOLVED] I want to hear your opinions

Hi,so i want to hear opinion on these upgrades/ideas.
First off i made many threads about mobo/cpu/ram upgrading so im not going to ask that,but i will be upgrading to this (the motherboard is not 130$,its around 80$) from i3 3240.
Now,need you opinions on this:
Since the motherboard i choose is Micro ATX,how much of it will be covered by Vertically mounting my GPU in this case?
The case supports up to ATX size,and the bracket i want is this one,which takes up 7 slot,so i think my GPU will cover up to the PCIe GPU slot?
I dont want see how small micro atx is,so i want to cover it up with my gpu,to seem like its ATX.I obviously cant afford a ATX one since H410 doesnt come in ATX,and the cheapest ATX is 160$ H470 board in my country.
Thoughts?
Im pretty sure i answered my own question here,but i want to hear your opinions on this.
Oh yeah my GPU.

Solution
I am surprised. Indeed, the Asus prime H410m-k does not have a m.2 slot.
One reason why it is cheaper.
No matter a conventional sata ssd will perform just as well as a pcie device.
The 1tb samsung 870 QVO is $100
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/37FKHx/samsung-870-qvo-1-tb-25-solid-state-drive-mz-77q1t0bam
A much better performer than any HDD.
Your links are to amazon in the us so prices in your country may be much different.

Yes, the motherboard does support 2933 speed ram.
But, that is only for i7 and i9 processors.
i3 and i5 will be limited to 2666.
If the 3000 speed ram is better priced, that is ok, it will run just fine at lower speeds.

On the psu, I might be inclined to reuse your old 500w psu if it has not had any...
Why would you want to do this?
Aesthetics, I suppose.
The graphics card will overhang the matx motherboard and should cover not only the MATX motherboard, but extend down to about where the 7th slot ends.
All of your expansion slots are going to be covered up, making them useless.

Thoughts on your components:

The i3-10100f will limit your ram speed to 2666
I would opt for the i3-10100 with integrated graphics for a few bucks more.
You never can tell when you might need it.

Chieftec is not regarded as a quality psu.

Why not use a single 1tb m.2 pcie ssd like the intel 660/665p.
You can always add more storage later.

Reactions: Dj0gany
The motherboard i choose does not have a m.2 slot,sadly.Also 1tb m.2 are ridiculously expensive in my country.
10100 is 50$ more,and as you can see,im already on a tight budget.I have a spare HD5500 so if anything goes bad,i can use it as a replacement card.Believe it or not that patriot ram is the cheapest,while being 3000mhz.As much as im aware the Asus board support up to 2933mhz,so i doubt i will see a difference between 67mhz.And yes i want to do this aesteticaly.For the Chieftec i know,but i got it as a gift back in May to replace my 10$ 500W unit,so atleast its better than that.I plan to swap it as soon is a purchase a new gpu,which wil likely be 1080ti on the used market,and in no world would i want to use a trash psu with it.Also i saw some videos on youtube about this mounting kit,and it seems im going to have to cut the metal pieces between the expansion slots,is there a way to avoid that?
Thx for replying.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/37FKHx/samsung-870-qvo-1-tb-25-solid-state-drive-mz-77q1t0bam
Your links are to amazon in the us so prices in your country may be much different.

If the 3000 speed ram is better priced, that is ok, it will run just fine at lower speeds.

On the psu, I might be inclined to reuse your old 500w psu if it has not had any problems.
At least you know that it works.
Your parts today require only minimal power.

Best way to avoid cutting is to mount the graphics card conventionally.
Plus, on a budget, you will save the cost of the riser adapter.
There is no functional benefit from a vertical mount.

Solution

On the psu, I might be inclined to reuse your old 500w psu if it has not had any problems.
At least you know that it works.
Your parts today require only minimal power.

Best way to avoid cutting is to mount the graphics card conventionally.
Plus, on a budget, you will save the cost of the riser adapter.
There is no functional benefit from a vertical mount.
Oh,ok so it turns out that 2666mhz is infact the limit for i3 10100F.
i thought that it was the same case as on a r5 1600AF,where you have the quaranteed max speed of 2666mhz,but 3200mhz is achievable.But i3 10100F is locked on 2666mhz,thx for input.
180$ for 870 evo 1TB,way over the limit.
The old PSU works,but not with my R9 380 4gb,long story short,i played csgo,black screen,no signal afterwards,got the chieftec psu 2 months later,everything works.There is a separate thread of mine from April,if you want to check that out the link is here.
Yeah i plan on using it in motherboard pcie slot until i save up money for other things i want,ill buy the v-gpu kit later on.
Thx for the help @geofelt

mx500 1tb is $85 at newegg currently. It's sata but the difference in performance isn't often noticeable to the end user unless they are doing serious disk intensive work.
I dont live in USA,i live in Serbia,Europe so no newegg,bestbuy,microcenter,etc..
Also the mx500 1tb is 200$ in my country,so its a no go,sadly.
Thx for reply though.
I will post a pic here when i buy all those stuff,i think its gonna look awesome.
Thx again