I want to know if my PC is Mid-end or Low-End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I would say lower mid-end. It really depends what you do with it though.

For someone who surfs the Internet, does email, and plays games that are not too stressful it is high end (about what my wife has).

I have an upper mid end (6700K overclocked but a nice card 1080Ti) and it does most of what I want, but a lot of guys would find it too slow, so yeah depends on what you do with it.

RealBeast

Titan
I would say lower mid-end. It really depends what you do with it though.

For someone who surfs the Internet, does email, and plays games that are not too stressful it is high end (about what my wife has).

I have an upper mid end (6700K overclocked but a nice card 1080Ti) and it does most of what I want, but a lot of guys would find it too slow, so yeah depends on what you do with it.

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
For a gaming pc, it's low end. It barely scrapes past the minimum requirements for some newer games and can't handle max graphics on anything higher than 1080p. For an office use pc, it's high end, the gpu alone puts it way over the top as far as needs go. For an HTPC it's capable of 4k video and full Dolby surround with ease.

A bus might be a joke for those who need a race car, but for those who walk it's massive improvement. So low or high end depends entirely on what your needs for it are.

Mar 10, 2020
Hello, I have a laptop called XPS 13 2-in-1 Laptop, it has a i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60GHz has 8GB ram, 64 bit, and is touch support AND is foldable with a Nvidia 940MX GPU and intel (R) HD Graphics 520. Please tell me if it's high-end or low-end OR mid-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.