[SOLVED] I want to move only windows 10 from mu HHD to my SSD.

Solution
It actually depends ...
If OS is on a separate partition and used space in it is less than size of target drive, then cloning is possible.

Screenshot from Disk Management would show, if it is possible or not.

Redesh_1

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
You have about 740 GB used on your C: partition. There's no way to use cloning from that into a 240 GB SSD. Do what I said in my post above. I recommend disconnecting the HDD while installing Windows to the SSD, then reconnecting the HDD after installing Windows.

You can see, that OS is not on a separate partition. It's together with all your other data.
To make cloning possible, you'd have to move user data - videos, music, game libraries to a different drive and uninstall some software. Resulting used space on C: has to be smaller than 200GB. Only then you could perform cloning.
Currently you could clone to 1TB disk (not 250GB disk).

Redesh_1

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
You can see, that OS is not on a separate partition. It's together with all your other data.
To make cloning possible, you'd have to move user data - videos, music, game libraries to a different drive and uninstall some software. Resulting used space on C: has to be smaller than 200GB. Only then you could perform cloning.
Currently you could clone to 1TB disk (not 250GB disk).
I have a new HHD with 2 terra, can I put my data in there and clone my 1 terra HHD onto my SSD?