Question i want to overclock my ms-7613 VER 1.1 and i`ll take this at my own risk

Sep 10, 2022
Hi. i wanted to overclock my motherboard by enabling overclocking in bios by modding it. but it seems that there are no overclocking available. so i wanted to use Setfsb but i need to know my pll (clockgenerator) so please tell me the pll for that mobo
and thanks.

Hi. i wanted to overclock my motherboard by enabling overclocking in bios by modding it. but it seems that there are no overclocking available. so i wanted to use Setfsb but i need to know my pll (clockgenerator) so please tell me the pll for that mobo
and thanks.
What do you mean by " overclock my motherboard" ? Since that's an HP brand, BIOS features are limited. If you change FSB you also change memory bus as well as PCI/PCIe which can make problems if frequencies are too high for elements in them. That also influences SATA USB and other ports. unless you can keep them at default levels.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Sep 17, 2022
Overclocking can be very dangerous and shorten the lifespan of your device. I don't think you can overclock the motherboard itself though.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts