I want to play audio from speakers and headphones at the same time

Frickinchees

Honorable
Dec 6, 2014
i have my speakers connected with a 3.5mm jack and my headphones via usb.
how do i make them play at the same time, the same audio?

Solution
As far as I am aware, what you want is not possible.
Reason for that is that the usb is seen as completely different sound card compared to normal 3.5mm jacks.

If you have the soundcard driver and software installed (most likely realtek, 95% of motherboards use realtek) you can reassign jacks to work differently than they are meant to.
As example, have stereo speakers plugged where they are now and plug in headphones and it would as what to use it (the jack you plug them to, you could use almost any jack for any specific purpose.) Selecting speakers for both will usually let you head same things from both at once.

Frickinchees

Honorable
Dec 6, 2014

i dont know what the audio adapter is nor where to look for it.

As far as I am aware, what you want is not possible.
Reason for that is that the usb is seen as completely different sound card compared to normal 3.5mm jacks.

If you have the soundcard driver and software installed (most likely realtek, 95% of motherboards use realtek) you can reassign jacks to work differently than they are meant to.
As example, have stereo speakers plugged where they are now and plug in headphones and it would as what to use it (the jack you plug them to, you could use almost any jack for any specific purpose.) Selecting speakers for both will usually let you head same things from both at once.

Solution

Frickinchees

Honorable
Dec 6, 2014

That seems to be the case, thank you for the answer