I want to rend servers from pacific and asia(excludeChinese Mainland )

Status
Not open for further replies.

katzejun

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
we need x5650, dual core, 24g. 1 master server: cent os, render node: windows. we need fixed IP open to4-5 ports. and local area network is 4xGBE.internet:20-30?mbps?.

1)CPU: performance is above 45GHZ(including);
The performance of CPU is stable, and fluctuations is less than 3%;
2)?memory is more than 24GB(include)
3)Access to the internet(single), and bandwith is more than 30Mbps(including)
a)we need the Internet line, and the link must be stability
b)The address of Entry and exit IP cannot be changed, after confirming it(If you need change it, please inform us in advance)
4)A 3.5 -inch hard disk is more than 6
a)RAID1?one piece of system disk(or the RAID1 is made of 2 pieces of hard disk )
b) RAID5 made of more data plates,and Effective capacity is bigger than 2 TB (including);date disk can be expanded.
The network is 2 x 1 GBPS At least , but 4 x 1 GBPS or 1 x 10 GBPSb is better for us .
If we rent 10 servers, which need to be connected one single servers. That means we need rent 11 servers. 10 render servers and 1 master servers.
As to how long we will rent, it depend on the cpu performance. I assume it would be good as we expected, we will rent it for a long time.at first? we rent it 1 month at least. if the business run good and have a good customers experiences we will continue rent it . But we need the original authorization 3d max and maya.
If you have servers, please contact me at ** Moderator edit for personal info **

Status
Not open for further replies.