[SOLVED] I want to sell my old psu to my friend (his old one died)

Mar 21, 2021
ok, so i upgraded my psu, and my old one is be quiet! System Power 9 500W 80 Plus Bronze it works perfectly fine, will it be enough to hold a gtx 760 , i5 3470, 8 gb of ram, ssd, hdd, cooler, and 1 fan?

Solution
ok, so i upgraded my psu, and my old one is be quiet! System Power 9 500W 80 Plus Bronze it works perfectly fine, will it be enough to hold a gtx 760 , i5 3470, 8 gb of ram, ssd, hdd, cooler, and 1 fan?
Yes, that's fine it has plenty of power if it's working properly. If the PSU you're selling him is more than 5 years old he should get a new one in the near future when he can. System power 9 is just an average PSU, nothing great. I wouldn't charge him much for it.
Yes, that's fine it has plenty of power if it's working properly. If the PSU you're selling him is more than 5 years old he should get a new one in the near future when he can. System power 9 is just an average PSU, nothing great. I wouldn't charge him much for it.

Solution