Question I want to upgrade my potato pc while remain on same socket lga775 please suggest me a CPU+GPU combo

Aug 17, 2019
I am having potato pc on LGA 775 CPU i.e E6600 3.2 GHz with 4gb ram 1333 MHz ddr3 not want to spend much money as my parents don't allow me please suggest me best CPU and GPU combo for gaming on 1080p low/mid or I can go down further in resolution
Please help thank you in advance

QwerkyPengwen

Dignified
Herald
I have no idea what country you are in, and have no idea what your budget is, therefore I cannot recommend correct components for your budget. And if living outside the US, I cannot help find anything for you since what you will have to buy will have to be used.

I could simply say to you the best CPU that your motherboard can handle, but I cannot recommend a graphics card because I have no idea what power supply you have, what wattage it supports, and I don't even know if this is a custom PC or some compact pre built from someone like HP or Dell.

So honestly, cannot help you at all since we have zero information from you that can actually allow us to try and recommend anything.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS