[SOLVED] I want upgrade to rx 580/70 4gb invidia 1060 6gb/ 1650 or 970 4gb can I do upgrade?

May 6, 2021
I have invidia gt 730 and i want upgrade. I have 500W psu and my matherbord is Vg4-H81M my cpu si intel g3400 can i do upgrade?

Solution
they will all perform admirably compared to what you have, they should all work with your current psu
also consider rx480/70
BUT..... your cpu won't really be that great for gaming

you could get this cpu it drops right into your motherboard but then you need a better cpu cooler which is another 20 dollars.

If you plan to play any modern games which is what I assume with this gpu upgrade the cpu need to be upgraded as well to make them playable, if...
they will all perform admirably compared to what you have, they should all work with your current psu
also consider rx480/70
BUT..... your cpu won't really be that great for gaming

you could get this cpu it drops right into your motherboard but then you need a better cpu cooler which is another 20 dollars.

If you plan to play any modern games which is what I assume with this gpu upgrade the cpu need to be upgraded as well to make them playable, if you mostly play old games but want to turn the graphics up what you have will do well enough I guess

Solution