[SOLVED] I was changing my wifi name Now It has a yellow triangle

Feb 19, 2019
i was changing my Network name in 192.168.1.1 I clicked on save it loaded for some time now I get a yellow triangle
And cant connect to the internet.
I cant even go to 192.168.1.1
When I typed in Ipconfig I dont see any default gateway and when I used troubleshoot the problem it says
Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration can you help me with this :/

Last edited:
Solution
In the meantime, press the reset button on the back of your router, it should default to factory settings. Try re-naming your SSID again after that.

Make sure you're only changing the SSID, password, and encryption security strength when changing your router settings if you don't know in advance detail what you're doing.
In the meantime, press the reset button on the back of your router, it should default to factory settings. Try re-naming your SSID again after that.

Make sure you're only changing the SSID, password, and encryption security strength when changing your router settings if you don't know in advance detail what you're doing.

Solution
Feb 19, 2019

Trying everything but I cant even connect to the internet and dont even have a default gateway now

TRENDING THREADS