Question I was playing and I got a suddent crash then it restarted and I see red horizontal lines

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020
I was playing minecraft I have a GTX 1650 Ti it's 4 years old and this is the first time it did this now I checked an am CPU-Z and I see that the GTX 1650 doesn't do anything 0 mhz also if I try to open nvidia control panel it says that I don't have a graphics card any fixes? or answers :((

I see red horizontal lines​

Provide FULL and complete PC specs. Can you post a screenshot this horizontal line , IF possible ? I mean did this mainly happen while playing Minecraft ? Which PSU model are you having ?

What does it say under the Windows "Device Manager" settings, under "Display Adapters" ? Does it say CODE 43 error ? Use GPU-Z to monitor the graphics cards, and not CPU-Z.

Try to reseat the GPU firmly on the mobo's PCIE slot. Check the PSU cables as well.

Reactions: DanielJoe

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020
Provide FULL and complete PC specs. Can you post a screenshot this horizontal line , IF possible ? I mean did this mainly happen while playing Minecraft ? Which PSU model are you having ?

What does it say under the Windows "Device Manager" settings, under "Display Adapters" ? Does it say CODE 43 error ? Use GPU-Z to monitor the graphics cards, and not CPU-Z.

Try to reseat the GPU firmly on the mobo's PCIE slot. Check the PSU cables as well.
View: https://imgur.com/a/VeydZui
this is my gpu specs , also yes I have the code 43 error

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020

View: https://imgur.com/vv2KVkF
View: https://imgur.com/0jHQNug

Looks like a GPU VRAM corruption issue to me. The card must be faulty, though the only way to fully confirm this is by installing the GPU on some other system, using a different PSU model.

Can you TEST the Video card on some other PC ?

The above Error code 43 can be reported anytime when Windows does not recognize a device – whether it's a USB port, Hard drive, video card/GPU, or any other piece of hardware connected to the computer.

Most of the time, error code 43 means that a device driver is either missing, corrupt, and/or outdated (so Windows has problems communicating properly with the hardware), or the hardware is faulty and needs to be replaced.

This error code points out that the hardware might also be defective, which is the GPU. But before we jump to any conclusion, check the card on some other PC as well.

What's the make/model number of your MOBO ? Can you properly boot your current system/OS, by using the 'Integrated Graphics processor' of your current Motherboard, assuming your board supports it ?

Do you still get the same problem ? And, what about SAFE MODE ?

Code 43 can mostly happens either if drivers fail or the hardware fails. Other option is that your GPU or motherboard slot failed. If your motherboard has more then one PCIe x16 slot, you can move GPU to another slot to rule out motherboard failure. Or you should test GPU in another machine to confirm that problem lies in the card.

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020
Looks like a GPU VRAM corruption issue to me. The card must be faulty, though the only way to fully confirm this is by installing the GPU on some other system, using a different PSU model.

The above Error code 43 can be reported anytime when Windows does not recognize a device – whether it's a USB port, Hard drive, video card/GPU, or any other piece of hardware connected to the computer.

Most of the time, error code 43 means that a device driver is either missing, corrupt, and/or outdated (so Windows has problems communicating properly with the hardware), or the hardware is faulty and needs to be replaced.

This error code points out that the hardware might also be defective, which is the GPU. But before we jump to any conclusion, check the card on some other PC as well.

What's the make/model number of your MOBO ? Can you properly boot your current system/OS, by using the 'Integrated Graphics processor' of your current Motherboard, assuming your board supports it ?

Code 43 can mostly happens either if drivers fail or the hardware fails. Other option is that your GPU or motherboard slot failed. If your motherboard has more then one PCIe x16 slot, you can move GPU to another slot to rule out motherboard failure. Or you should test GPU in another machine to confirm that problem lies in the card.
I can't put it on another pc since I only have this one , also how do I fix GPU VRAM corruption? is there a way to fix it?

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020

also I am connected trough the hdmi in the GPU and I can see and it works but it doesn't do anything and doesn't appear in task manager I don't have a gpu listed there

DanielJoe

Commendable
Aug 29, 2020
remove the driver and use only the os ones for gpu if nothing show on screen gpu is out .
I did that I removed the drivers with a program and without the program I can still see the screen but I don't have the gpu anywhere