[SOLVED] I was updating an Aspire 6530 from win 7 to win 10 and got interrupted in 40%

Jan 21, 2020
So i was updating the laptop and got interrupted midways is there anyway we can save the files from the laptop and reinstall windows. So far the laptop doesn't boot at all not even the bios!
Thanks in advance for advises!

Solution
So i was updating the laptop and got interrupted midways is there anyway we can save the files from the laptop and reinstall windows. So far the laptop doesn't boot at all not even the bios!
"Saving files" happens BEFORE you undertake a major change. Hardware or software. Sometimes things go wrong.
How did this upgrade get interrupted?
You were updating from what to what, exactly?

After this error, saving files would almost certainly involve removing the drive, connecting it to some other system as a secondary, and seeing what may still be in there.

USAFRet

Titan
"Saving files" happens BEFORE you undertake a major change. Hardware or software. Sometimes things go wrong.

After this error, saving files would almost certainly involve removing the drive, connecting it to some other system as a secondary, and seeing what may still be in there.

Solution
Jan 21, 2020

I was updating from win 7 to 10 and power went off i had the battery removed (when i have the power supply i remove the battery) i will take off the hard drive and see what happens!