Question I was wondering what i can do to improve my gaming experience in the way of fps and mainly freezes etc. more info in details

May 20, 2019
So i basically have a problem with some heavier games like DayZ, Arma 3, Rainbow Six Siege (sometimes) and Rust. I get some random freezes and stutters that are really bad to have when playing a shooter games since if your screen freezes you cant really shoot people. So i wanted to ask what should i improve on my build and if you more experienced people could point me to the right hardware my specs are
GPU : GTX 1060 3GB
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Motherboard : MSI B350M Gaming Pro
RAM : 2x 4GB DDR4 2666 Mhz
Hard Drive : TOSHIBA HDWD110
Power Supply : Corsair VS650

pivodrums

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018
well, gpu is not the strongest and gpu is the most important part for gaming PC. CPU and mobo are not bad but ram is only 2666Mhz (ryzen loves 3000MHz or faster). Also only 8GB, 16GB is much more preferable for gaming.

May 20, 2019
Ok so basically get an ssd and 16 gigs of ram? So i was headed in the right direction the. Also about my gpu everywhere i searched it said its a good match for my processor so i got them together and obviously by my build i cant afford top quality stuff. Thanks anyways i just wanted to see if my RAM and the lack of an SSD is really the problem and i guess it is after all the benchmarks and stuff ive done ty.

May 21, 2019
SSD should be your priority, even a small one with just OS installed makes it fly like Concorde. Bigger ones you could keep games in which would provide fantastic read/write speeds and prevent stutters from happening. An extra stick of RAM is always useful in new games or alternatively, try to trim down on background applications and all sorts of trash cluttering your PC with something like systemcare.