[SOLVED] I was wondering which monitor should i get

Aug 15, 2020
So i was thinking of these 3 and i am wondering which one of them is the best.

1:Optix mag272cqr

2:Aoc c27g2zu

3:Gigabyte g27fc ek

i have a gtx 1660 ryzen 2600 8gb ram and i can provide more info if needed. Thanks for help!

Solution
much better for the money if you're gonna spend it. 1440p for sure at that size and price range. i'm no expert but reviews i skimmed liked it so that's good enough for me :)

keep that one in mind but look and see what else you might find. do realize though that your 1660 won't push all those frames that monitor can handle at 1440p. it's still a better buy but you'll have to drop some settings to push it hard at that resolution.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
1080p at 27" is not a good idea in general. there is just not enough pixels to go around that much space. so the are larger and show pixilation quite a bit. stick to 24" for 1080p and right now you can get a heck of a screen for only $145

for the money of those screens you should be able to get 1440p resolution from what i've seen and bigger screen as well!!

look at pcpartpicker for some ideas after filtering monitors down to better resolution for that kind of money

Aug 15, 2020
The optix mag272cqr has 1440p and is quite a good one from what ive seen at least from the reviews and thats why i asked. I have no idea what the change is going to be like since i have some old 23 inch 60hz samsung monitor. So do you think that the msi optix mag272cqr would be a good choice or should i look for something else? also im looking at the price around 320 to 400 euros.
1080p at 27" is not a good idea in general. there is just not enough pixels to go around that much space. so the are larger and show pixilation quite a bit. stick to 24" for 1080p and right now you can get a heck of a screen for only $145

for the money of those screens you should be able to get 1440p resolution from what i've seen and bigger screen as well!!

look at pcpartpicker for some ideas after filtering monitors down to better resolution for that kind of money

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
much better for the money if you're gonna spend it. 1440p for sure at that size and price range. i'm no expert but reviews i skimmed liked it so that's good enough for me :)

keep that one in mind but look and see what else you might find. do realize though that your 1660 won't push all those frames that monitor can handle at 1440p. it's still a better buy but you'll have to drop some settings to push it hard at that resolution.

Solution
Aug 15, 2020

i will try to check for more for sure, but in my country there isnt a big choice. thanks alot for the help!