I wonder what the problem is with my pc

Bajass

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
I have been experiencing some lag on the Battlefield 1 Beta (i know it is in beta so they are still working on the game) The game runs perfectly when nothing is happening on the game and suddenly when something is going on the fps drops to 40-50fps, and think that is a bit strange since the card is an 10-series

Power Supply: CX 750W
CPU: i5-4690
Motherboard: ASUS B85-PRO GAMER, Socket-1150
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 8GB Black
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC 8GB
Harddrive: Seagate® Desktop SSHD 1TB

Solution
What resolution / settings are you running at? Even with the best graphics cards, excess in game activity can cause frame rates to drop if you're stretching the quality settings. Probably a moot point, but also ensure your drivers are the latest version.

BadBoyGreek

Distinguished
What resolution / settings are you running at? Even with the best graphics cards, excess in game activity can cause frame rates to drop if you're stretching the quality settings. Probably a moot point, but also ensure your drivers are the latest version.

Solution

BadBoyGreek

Distinguished

A 1070 should be able to manhandle those settings. Have you tried closing everything before firing up a gaming session? Noticed you only have 8 GB of RAM in your system... check your RAM usage while the game is running.

BadBoyGreek

Distinguished
Your CPU is plenty fast enough for a single 1070. Whether adding more RAM increases your performance or not depends on current utilization. When you fire up Battlefield next time, check the Task Manager in Windows to see how much RAM is being utilized. If you find that your utilization is high or close to max capacity, then you may need to add more RAM. If performance is slowing down because of high RAM usage, then adding more RAM should improve the overall performance.

Bajass

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
But will i get better performance if i get a better RAM cards? like my motherboard does not support over 1600Mhz so is it worth buying a new 16gb with the same Mhz?