I would like Opinions on this PC build

shockfrost24

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014
I Have about $3500 to spend on a new PC right now I am using a ROG G750JH laptop I would like something better. Thought On my build right now are.
Case: Cooler Master HAF X
Memory:CORSAIR Vengeance Pro DDR3 1600 32Gb
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
GPU: ASUS DirectCU II GTX780TI
Power Supply: CORSAIR AXi series AX1200i 1200W
HDD: Seagate 4TB
SSD: Samsung 1TB
Optical Drive: Asus Blu-Ray

I also Have Monitors Already same with Keyboard and Mouse

Solution
I would personally go with G.Skill Series RAM for the clearance between it and the CPU cooler. If you will be doing heavy overclocking, go with a water cooler or a Noctua NH-D14 air cooler.

May I know what is your SSD series? If you have an Evo Pro I would personally swap it will a Evo as there will be not much of a difference. But if you can afford it then go for it. :D
I would personally go with G.Skill Series RAM for the clearance between it and the CPU cooler. If you will be doing heavy overclocking, go with a water cooler or a Noctua NH-D14 air cooler.

May I know what is your SSD series? If you have an Evo Pro I would personally swap it will a Evo as there will be not much of a difference. But if you can afford it then go for it. :D

Solution

shockfrost24

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014
Well I Prefer not to have Water cooling because two of my friends have had bad experiences with it and mine would be more mobile due to some Small LANParties I go to quite often. But i most likely won't do any heavy overclocking.
SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE1T0BW 2.5" 1TB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) this was the SSD I was Planing on getting
Any other thoughts though?

Well, I would say the Asus Maximus is a bit high price but if you can afford it then go for it. How about try a SLI if you can afford it maybe the 780SLI.

And if you are not on a budget, then that's a massive and beast build.