Question I would like to have 5.1 surround sound speakers with RGB

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I have not found any flush mount in wall RGB speakers for 5.1 surround sound other than marine speakers which I think run off of 12v. Has anyone installed Marine Boat Speakers to a home theater?
Kicker 6.5" Charcoal LED Marine Speakers (QTY 4) 2 pairs of OEM replacement speakers

I found on system on Amazon that has power for led but the wires dont match so I might be able to splice the LED power output to supply power to the speakers as well as splice the av audio cable? I have to buy a receiver anyway so if I can splice them it my work?
Bobtot Home Theater System Surround Sound Speakers - 1200 Watts 10 inch Subwoofer 5.1/2.1

I found only one already set up for a surround sound system but its only red or blue LED and it flashed with the music which I dont want. I cant believe there aren't better option for surround sound speaker with RGB?
(2) Rockville HC85B-LED 8" 700 Watt in-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers w/Blue LED

There are a lot of options for RGB speaker rings that you can use with speakers of your choice. The ring typically mounts between the wall and the flange of the speaker.

JLM770-sports-grille-RED-500x500.png

Not sure why you want the distraction of RGB lights everywhere in your home theater....to each their own. Maybe look for dimmable ones.

Reactions: catfishhoward

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
There are a lot of options for RGB speaker rings that you can use with speakers of your choice. The ring typically mounts between the wall and the flange of the speaker.

JLM770-sports-grille-RED-500x500.png

Not sure why you want the distraction of RGB lights everywhere in your home theater....to each their own. Maybe look for dimmable ones.
Thanks, I'm looking into how to run the power to the RGB/LED to each speaker and to be able to change all the light modes with one RGB concroller and I have to be sure they are 110v or have a converter.