Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
The graphics card is broken the hdmi and display ports dont work, if i sell it how much do u reckon i can get out of it, i originally paid $750 aud for it, also there is a missing backplate too.

Sep 11, 2019
well when i put the graphics card in i can clearly hear the fans, it is extremely loud, i tried hdmi ports and display ports still no response, i had tried what i know to troubleshoot still nothing, i cant get an rma, because the backplate is missing and that is what holds the screws so it couldnt past testing and now i have such a good graphics card and need to get at least some of the money back for my pc build, the problem is no display when the hdmi and display ports are plugged in and when i used my brothers gtx 1050 ti it worked!

Sep 11, 2019
it didnt i sent it back because i took the backplate off and because there was no backplate the gpu couldnt be replaced so i have it back and now i dont know what to do with it, so this is why im asking i have already tried getting warranty i reieved it faulty and tried doing all i could i had to take the backplate off so it could fit becuase i had an 3.0 usb expansion card on top, now i want to sell it

DSzymborski

Titan
lol i put it on ebay said hdmi ports dont work and what happends i get a bid of $100 straight away u can even see my listing http://ebay.us/phBMJF?cmpnId=5338273189, if u want u can get it too.

That's because you lied in your post. You have no basis for saying it works if not for the ports yet that is the claim you make. And you misrepresented that it would "probably work in another PC." And you made no mention that you lost part of the GPU.

And you have the temerity to come back here and brag about trying to scam people. Closing this thread and reporting this to eBay myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.