i3 3220 which gpu is the best for csgo?

moria10

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
Hello guys I currently have an AMD 6850 HD and i have a benq xl2411z. But i have fps issues. I only play CS:GO. to keep my game +144hz what kind of video card should i buy to not have bottleneck problems?

btw here is my system:
CPU: i3 3220
RAM: 12 GB
PSU: 550 WATT
SSD: 320GB

Solution
Do you know what bottleneck is? It's a stupid word thrown around by far too many people with too little understanding of what it actually means for the system.

There is always a limiting factor. In every second of every game, something is the bottleneck.

A gtx 1050 will work great with your i3 3220

moria10

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017

thank you for your comment, do you have any recommendations for me?

Rakanyshu

Distinguished

As LucoTF said a GTX 1050 is not crazy expensive and will do the job.

Sometimes you need to check nvidia preferences for maximun performance windows power settings, and theres a xbox thing related to CSGO that could cause fps drops.

Do you know what bottleneck is? It's a stupid word thrown around by far too many people with too little understanding of what it actually means for the system.

There is always a limiting factor. In every second of every game, something is the bottleneck.

A gtx 1050 will work great with your i3 3220

Solution

moria10

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017

thank you luco

Rakanyshu

Distinguished
For the brand just go with the one you like better, they all perform pretty similar the difference might be a bit of noise and heat, i personally like Gigabyte and MSI, a lot of people love Asus, Zotac is getting there with prices so its all up to you the one you like best for looks, price and you might want to check some reviews for noise and heat.