[SOLVED] i3-9100f 38/40°celsius on uefi bios

mz2250

Reputable
Sep 13, 2020
hi,

I've built yesterday a new pc with i3-9100f an AsRock b365 pro 4 and a Cooler master hyper 212 Led .
So everything went fine into posting but I've noticed that my cpu temps are aroun 38/40 degree celsius in uefi and my room temp is around 20°.
So i wonder if those temps are normal or are too high?

Maybe I've aplied too much thermal paste?
or the cooler is not tight enough? Ive not tighten the screws too much but maybe is not making good contact.

Thank you,

Marco

Solution
hi,

I've built yesterday a new pc with i3-9100f an AsRock b365 pro 4 and a Cooler master hyper 212 Led .
So everything went fine into posting but I've noticed that my cpu temps are aroun 38/40 degree celsius in uefi and my room temp is around 20°.

or the cooler is not tight enough? Ive not tighten the screws too much but maybe is not making good contact.

Thank you,

Marco
Temperature in BIOS is not important because it's neither under load and no power saving features are enabled and running.
hi,

Thank you,

Marco
Temperature in BIOS is not important because it's neither under load and no power saving features are enabled and running.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS