grace

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

There is a folder in my C drive named I386 and I dont
think that it is supposed to be there because all the
files in it just seem to cause run errors. Does anyone
have more info about this?

The I386 is an installation folder and contains important files needed in
case you have to repair or replace critical system files. The files in that
folder are important. Why do you thing that the files in that folder are
responsible for "run errors"?

Bobby

"Grace" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is a folder in my C drive named I386 and I dont
> think that it is supposed to be there because all the
> files in it just seem to cause run errors. Does anyone
> have more info about this?

It definitely is supposed to be there. Ordinarily you
should not have to go into that folder at all.

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

See if you can find an answer here.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=xp+i386

Thanks to Google!

JAX

"Grace" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is a folder in my C drive named I386 and I dont
> think that it is supposed to be there because all the
> files in it just seem to cause run errors. Does anyone
> have more info about this?

TRENDING THREADS