[SOLVED] i5 10300H enough for Warzone?

Jul 10, 2021
Hello, i have Acer Predator Helios 300--i5 10300H, RTX 2060 and 32 GB 2933 Mhz Dual Channel RAM. This CPU is enoguh for Warzone and RTX 2060? I have %70-80 CPU usage sometimes %65.

Solution
Hey there,

Short answer, yes. With 4c/8 threads, the CPU is capable enough. With a strong single core speed, along with the RTX2060, you should have an enjoyable experience. With that said a stronger CPU, might give better host processing resources (with an extra 2 cores and 4 threads) give you room to move whilst playing. Some 4c/8t CPU's max out in the latest games, and can cause a little stuttering. But for Warzone, I think you'll be fine.

70-80% usage for that game seems about right for that game. There are lots of games that take advantage of more cores and threads, but for the most part, games work with about 4-6 threads fully loaded.

Now, something like BF V, which is slightly more demanding, might show your CPU to max out...
Hey there,

Short answer, yes. With 4c/8 threads, the CPU is capable enough. With a strong single core speed, along with the RTX2060, you should have an enjoyable experience. With that said a stronger CPU, might give better host processing resources (with an extra 2 cores and 4 threads) give you room to move whilst playing. Some 4c/8t CPU's max out in the latest games, and can cause a little stuttering. But for Warzone, I think you'll be fine.

70-80% usage for that game seems about right for that game. There are lots of games that take advantage of more cores and threads, but for the most part, games work with about 4-6 threads fully loaded.

Now, something like BF V, which is slightly more demanding, might show your CPU to max out. It's a fine balance, specially with gaming laptops.

Solution
Jul 10, 2021
Hey there,

Now, something like BF V, which is slightly more demanding, might show your CPU to max out. It's a fine balance, specially with gaming laptops.
Thank u, I opened a new topic, can you take a look at it and help?