Question Artifacts glitch with i5-10400/UHD 630 integrated GPU ?

ektorakis

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Hi , recently I bought new parts for a friends build . After all the part was ready and locked on the case i press the power and from the boot until windows setup i got this glitch..
The green lines on screen.
https://ibb.co/888SB5h

psu : corsair vs650
cpu : i5-10400
ram:G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 RAM 2 Modules (2x8GB)
Mobo: gigabyte h410m h
storage : SSD ADATA XPG SX6000 LITE 128GB M.2 2280 PCIE GEN3X4

*None of the parts are second hand.

I have try even to change ram with another one , even psu and mobo but nothing .even windows or another monitor but nothing.
When i connect a PCI graphics card the lines are gone but my friend want's to use integrated graphics as the build is for music production and school projects , not for gaming.
Help guyzz !!!

ektorakis

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Yes the temps are 40-45c all the time even if i load some programs.
But now i have a question ... If the cpu is broken on the graphics and with gpu works normally , is any problem to use the build with gpu ?
Or the cpu gonna fail after some use ?
I have send ticket for return item on company for the cpu but i don't know how this works really , it's my first time with something like that .

ektorakis

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
I am waiting now for the ticket response , but i don't have a big chance for the return but i cross my fingers.
So if i don't made it with return , how can i check with external gpu if the chip can be stable , is any program out there or something i can do ?